Thursday, August 9, 2012

How I did my contest entry!








This little test of my so called talent and imagination was fun to do.   I really can't discribe the steps but I used the following items.                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                          
A stretched canvas 6x9  covered with a scrap of decorative scrapbook paper.  Painted with 
acrylic paint. Distressed with sand paper.  Then I just kept layering on the pictures.  I duplicated the image several times and just kept adding beads,shells,trim,and lace.  I'm new at this and the process is what comes to me at the very moment I sit down at my work desk.


Decorative Jar turned paper weight

No comments:

Post a Comment